Sunday, February 3, 2013

Illustration (day 1) - The Design Lab

One of my aims for this venture is to use a blog as a kind of melting pot for creativity. So I intend to post bits and bobs of what I am working on, client pieces in the making etc. In the hope that you folks might come across some of my dittos and maybe even tell me what you think. Now that would be truly grand.

So, I will, forever until death, subject-title this kind of post as "Illustration (day #)".


And yes, I do work for my own self-sustaining design business called Pug in a Box (more later on), so I had to include a squashed version of the pug logo :-) And yes, I wear glasses and can often been seen wearing a funky tie or two, so you can see that the dude trying to navigate (unsuccessfully) that enormous paint brush is a self-portrait, of sorts.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment