Saturday, May 18, 2013

past lives, past memories

I forgot what a hippy I used to be. Not that I really like much about the hippy thingy.

Nowadays, The Hippys are portrayed (I have done extensive surveys) as lazy creatures who believed that we were all ants in the same vast colony who should co-exist and breathe the same air and walk the same walk. Of course, the word hippy means very different things to different people.

And forgive me if I misconstrue.  I mean, I wasn't there. So I can only follow my instincts by google's guided, gilded research....... yuh....

until they burnt themselves out...

I wish I had my old photos of when I had my curly hair real long, had none of the unstructured lines under my eyes, where I was frolicking with my chickens (they are infinitely more funny than any one of us could ever be) and lived predominantly from my own produce. But you need land for that. And in big cities, and the financial requirements that goes with it, that is not a viable possibility.

<!---   aside  --->

I always remember a friend's father telling me over a couple of beers that gas, or petrol, or crude oil pollution has nothing on the ozone layer, because, there are volcanoes that go off every minute that far surpass anything that is expelled by a gammet of cars. That allowed me to feel better about the stuff people were telling me.

But words are, truly, wind.

So how did I digress from hippy hood? Well?

its pointless to resist.

Dr Who did that, and look how that series turned out!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment